Meeting point between a brand, an organisation and an individual, events can not be conceived today as isolated acts but part of a long-term and a comprehensive approach. Far from being ephemeral, events leave their mark on audiences and permanently alter their perceptions and attitudes. Occurrence provides organisations and their agencies with solutions to globally assess events effectiveness and objectively demonstrate their full value.
“Measuring the impact of events on brands and organisations”
YOUR EVALUATION ISSUES
- Assessing the impact of your stands and fairs
- Measuring the effectiveness of your internal and external events
- Commercial events and sales forces
- Developing tools to measure your sponsorship policy
- Stand impact reports
- Shows evaluation: visitor and/or exhibitor satisfaction surveys, image and positioning
- Event-marketing impact study
- ANAé-Occurrence assessment reports of commercial events
- Event and sponsoring dashboards
20 years experience: benchmarks on stands and events
- Occurrence has signed a partnership with ANAé (Association des agences de communication événementielle)
- Occurrence is also a partner of FFM2E (Fédération Française des Métiers de l’Exposition et de l’Événement). This partnership has made possible the development of event self-assessment tool, available on demand.
- How to set up an event dashboard in order to streamline events strategy and maximize their return on investment? What are the key indicators to follow in order to implement such rationalisation?
- What was the impact of our action on the general public? What are the key messages they remember? What is the incentive value of our event?
- What kind of audience has visited our stand at the event? How many visitors did we have? Did it match our expectations?
- How to optimise our event’s offer, both for exhibitors and visitors? What were the areas of satisfaction and those which need improvement?